Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Movie Night!

This is how we roll!!

Sister's hugs and kisses...


Sunday night was so fun! We decided to be homebodies and watch a movie together. We chose The Polar Express! Kamron got out every blanket and pillow in the house, Scott made cookies, I made hot chocolate, and Miranda and Cade...well, they watched.

For the first time ever our entire family laid down together and watched something that appealed to all of us. We had a brief intermission for treats and potty breaks but other than that, EVERYONE STAYED LAYING DOWN AND ACTUALLY KEPT STILL!! This was a first.

Little Girls........They are sure filled with emotion. After the feel good movie, Miranda went around the room to each of us, put both hands on our cheeks, squeezed our faces, and said,"ooh, so much!" Then we all got great big kisses. She is something else. She was even kissing Cade who was dead to the world. Nights like this will be treasured memories forever.

7 comments:

JacksonFamily said...

That is SO SPECIAL! I love nights like that!

Julie said...

Sounds like a special night. Too cute! What a neat family you have!

Brea said...

Tracy, That brought tears to my eyes. I can just imagine you telling me this story... That is just wonderful. I am so happy that all of you were able to enjoy a movie, bundled up as a little family. YAY for Cade and sister!!
love you

Julz said...

Sounds like a Christmas miracle!

Bella Beginnings said...

Hello Tracy! I didn't know that you had a blog. I course I would add you asap! I am sorry that I haven't contacted you about dance. I ended up watching a friends babies but that will stop in January, so I should just plan on starting Haylee then if you have availability. Your kiddos are so cute! What a fun movie night.
Have a great day!

Natalie said...

Lots of fun! Your daughter is darling! Hot chocolate is sounding good about now!

Tara Fischbeck said...

How fun!!! That is priceless!