Friday, December 26, 2008

Into everything.....

If you look really hard you will see that Miranda got a hold of my pomade and put it all over her hair and face. Needless to say, it didn't all come out for days. When I got done teaching today I came in the door and Scott showed her to me strait away. It was so cute I couldn't get mad.
The funny things kids do. We love 'em!

2 comments:

Julie said...

It's funny that she just did that, because last week my niece on Todd's side got into the bag balm and got it all over her hair and face and they couldn't get it out for days. That's how they learn their lessons!

Chelsi said...

Ok let me make this very clear... your boys are the cutest things ever!... and your girl, UH!! THE MOST GORGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!