Kamron is such a good boy. He has really become a huge help with his siblings.
I wish I could freeze time and have him stay this age forever!
...and...Could this boy get any more handsome?
Miranda is all girl. Definitely the princess of the house!
Having a girl sure adds another dimension to our home. She is full of personality and spunk!
Cade.....He is doing better all the time.
He is pure in heart, special in spirit, and as perfect as he can be.
We love him the way he is. He makes us better people.
I can't imagine our lives without him.
Thanks Cade, for teaching us so much and helping us get back to our heavenly home.








2 comments:
Tracy - You are such an amazing person! You and your family has taught me so much!
Your family is beautiful So nice to see some updated photos. Your sweet little ones have grown up so quickly. These photos are beautiful!
Post a Comment