Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning

The beauty queen and her daddy...

Scott gave me the best present ever! He had my wedding ring fixed. The stone had been loose and I have not been able to wear it for 6 months . I have hated it. But now....the ring looks more beautiful than the day he gave it to me. Oh and by the way....
HE WENT TO JARED!
Sorry, I just had to say that. Ha,ha...
Go ahead, put it all on! Everything you got.

Cade doesn't care for opening presents much. He just ran in and out periodically to check in. We loved that!

Kam's new jacket.

Mom wrapped this one good!

Still going....

Brea got Miranda a scoot along bus.

7 comments:

Tawnya said...

Your kids are a-freakn-dorable!! And your hair is so long! Happy new year!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Yea I love Christmas! Cade is so adorable in the photo below. Your family is such dolls!

Brea said...

Yay for the pink bus!!!!

Julz said...

Looks loke you guys had a beautiful Christmas!

Sara said...

He went to Jared's....I'm so jealous. J/K You are funny. Looks like you had a great Christmas!

The Nunes' said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! It seems like just yesterday that you guys got married the week before us and I was so jealous... a week is a long time when you're engaged!:) It was fun seeing you guys in Payson... hope you had a good time!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Hey beautiful woman! I miss you!! I love the Christmas pictures, the kids are growing up!! We need to catch up, email me!