Saturday, December 6, 2008

This one is for all my Sisters.
Ok. I know I just posted an entry but I just read a letter I got from Mom & Dad. I always look for and love the council that they give. I am sure you do too. That is why I want to share this part with you. This is what they said:

"Heavenly Father is aware of your testimonies and your efforts to live the gospel and raise your children properly. He has blessed you with beautiful, special little children. What a great time of life you are in right now. I hope you realize that this period of your life is one of the greatest; when your children are so small and precious. Enjoy every minute of it. Hug them lots. Take lots of pictures. Go on family outings. Read to them at night."

It's nothing too profound but it is still special and important. I know they are inspired and teach us with great love. I know that we all are being blessed for their service to the Lord. I admire their willingness to sacrifice that which they love most, us, to labor in the vineyard. How lucky we are to have them!
I love you all. You are great Moms! Keep up the great work! And...Find joy in the journey!

3 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

Yeah so cute Tracy! I had fun reading through all you wrote. Reminds me of my yearbooks! You always wrote fun stuff. Thanks for the shout out too!

Julz said...

I didnt know how much I miss you until I stopped in on your blog! Thanks for sharing your letter, words that we all need to hear now and then.

Your family is beautiful and so is your LONG hair!!

LUVU!
Julz

The Nunes' said...

Tracy... you are such a cutie! I'm so glad that you guys started a blog & that you found ours too! We honestly never thought we would have one since most of our family lives here... but it's been such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. We really need to get everyone together sometime (if we could ever get Tera to stay in town long enough!)... its been way too long. Your family is adorable... and that little Miranda is darling just like her mom!:) (If you go private our e-mail is asdorf1@gmail.com)