Your entire life is a mission and each new phase of it can be richly rewarding if you magnify your talents and take advantage of your opportunities. --Ezra Taft Benson
Miranda--Veteran's Day Parade 2009
'I shake my pom poms in the parade..."
Scott and Tracy sitin' in a tree...
I am lucky to be in love with my best frirend. We have fun together every day. For eight whole years, I have been thankful for the decision I made to marry him. I can't imagine my life without this blessing. Thanks Scott for making my dreams come true.
What I was thankful for today....
Today I am most thankful for my little family! I love my kids and honestly feel like I have the best husband in the world! I am thankful to be pregnant with #4 and to not be sick at ALL! Whew! Can't afford that right now. And...As always, I am thankful for the plan of salvation and the hope it brings! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!
Rain. As crazy as that sounds, I am thankful for rain! Because of rain, our ward party was canceled and I was able to go to our Porter Family Christmas party! I needed a relaxing night with the fam!
Today I was thankful for sacrament meeting. Call me crazy. Sacrament meeting is usually the most dreaded time for us but today was different. We felt the Spirit and filled our spiritual tanks. Our children were so still and calm and no one was even asleep. For some reason Cade was extreemly mellow. We watched him like a hawk all morning thinking he was going to throw up or something. Cade and the others did so great. Even after church....perfect. Today the Lord blessed us with this experience to renew our hope for the future of our dear family. Especially for our hope in Cade's progress. This day gave us something to look forward to, a light at the end of a long dark tunnel, and mostly, PEACE. This was one of the most joyous sabbath days I can remember. Thank you, Lord.
Cade's teachers! I can't believe we have been able to keep Lindsay, Cade's hab worker, this long! I am so thankful for her . She is a big reason why he has progressed so much! ...and... Mrs. Sandra, Cade's school teacher. He lookes forward to school every day and is misserable when he can't go. I love you both! You are in our prayers of gratitude every night!
Thankful for being able to be reunited with old highschool friends. Glad our kids play great and that our husbands like each other enough to get together often. Excited to have girlfriends again! Love ya Tara and Dee!
I am grateful to know who I am, where I came from, and where I am going. There are many things that make up who I am. I have a beautiful family, I have a testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and I know that my Heavenly Father loves me.
I love to be with my family. I enjoy serving in the church. And...even after 31 years and a broken body, I still love to dance.
I have a small dance studio in of my garage. My sweetheart built it for me. I missed teaching. I have about 85 students. Dance Addiction is the name of my studio. Maybe one day you will see us in a big place! HA!
I am a big ASU fan! Go DEVILS! Scott and I are always wide awake on nights the Phoenix Suns play too. It's hard to say who is our favorite out of the two. We are faithful fans!!
I have been married for 10 years to my best friend, Scott. We have have 3 great kids! Kamron 9, Cade 6, and Miranda 4, with one on the way! I love being a Mom! My family is the most important thing to me! We love each other and stick together. Life is great! There is so much to be thankful for!
Daddy, you have scratch face right here, and right here, and right here, and.....---Miranda
"Let's go Mom. Let's go get soda pop and frinch fries." Miranda @ 8am. (Dr. Pepper & Fries for breakfast?)
Kam & Sis July 2008
I hope you dance
This is the good stuff!
Moms take it when they can get it. And from little boys, it's usually at the end of the day! This picture was taken on Halloween night 2006. It was a busy night. I remember sitting as still as possible for as long as I could so I could soak it up. These are two of the busiest boys on the planet. They never sit still. I treasure these rare occasions.
Kamron is a little adult. He is Daddy's tag along. He will always be found at the ball field with Dad, cheering from the stands or the dug out. He never misses a game, unless of course, it's after his bedtime. He is quite the athlete. This kid can do anything he tries. Pure talent. Too bad he will only be 5 foot nothin'. Sorry son, that's our fault.
Kam
This sweet little boy is growing up too fast. Lately I have been finding myself sobbing over his tinsy guy pictures. I miss him being little. The years are flying by. I alway want to remember him this way forever. He is the greatest joy. He is our oldest child and our best buddy. I couldn't have asked for a better big brother for our family. He is 7 now. Tomorrow he will be 17. I am beginning to learn the meaning of cherrish their young years. They will be gone before you know it.
Baby Brother Cade
Cade loved the camera as a baby. He is 6 months old in this picture.
2 comments:
Quoting one of my favorite movies, Joe Black: "Don't they go by in a blink?"
Go KAM!!! woo-hoo!!!!
Post a Comment