Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Going Private Soon!!

Family and Friends please read!

If you would like to be added as an authorized viewer please leave a comment to this entry. I will be going private soon. Thanks for all of your comments and love. We didn't think we would have this much interrest. Thank you!

8 comments:

Morris Mama said...

Well Duh! Add me! Are you liking the books?

Sarah Blue said...

Hi Tracy!! Please add me to your list of readers. I would love to keep track of you and your family. My e-mail address is seclaridge@gmail.com.

D and Brittany Whipple said...

WE DO!!!

davidandbrittany.whipple@gmail.com

Stacy Householder said...

Count me in!! I love your blog! :)

Heather said...

Hey Tracy, I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so glad I found it! Your family is so cute! I love you and Scott. Ever since I met you, I've told Brad how much like you. Seriously, I look up to you in so many ways. You always show everyone so much love and acceptance. It's fun just to be around you. I'd love to be added to your blog!

Julie said...

Please count me in! I've been enjoying your posts. Love ya! Julie

My Spiritual Thoughts said...

I love your blog, keep me!!

Brea said...

Don't forget me.....