Sadly enough we don't go get family pictures done. We snap a shot whenever the kids all have all their clothes on, then Mom does some cropping action, and then we call it good. This one made the official "Family Photo" list. I am just glad we are all looking at the camera and have no fingers in noses. Whew!
4 years ago




6 comments:
Hey,
stumbled on your blog tonight.
your family is adorable.
glad to see you are doing so well.
i want to put my 5 yr old back in dance, but we live in east mesa. where are you?
i know what you mean about taking a family pic. looks great!
shanda
Hi Tracy my cute friend! I miss you so much. I loved reading your whole blog... it made me laugh and cry. Your family looks great! I have so much to say about all of your posts, but that will take way too long. Just know that we love and miss you guys. We need to keep in touch better. Here is my blog. www.jljoneszone.blogspot.com
Love, Janalyn
Cute blog! You have such a cute family!
Trace, me and my friend are looking for some practice on taking pictures. If you're interested, we can take your family photos. :) I'm not promising anything AMAZING because I'm just an amateur, but Las Sendas would be a great place to take them. :) (power and Thomas)
Love you!!! :)
That is a good looking bunch! They've got some good genes on both sides :)
Hi Tracy!! I stumbled upon your blog here and your family is adorable!! I miss you and I constantly think about you and wonder how you are doing. I am so glad to see how good you guys are doing, make sure to keep in touch!! I am on Facebook.......
~Erin
Post a Comment